A Monitored Jonesboro Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Jonesboro monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Jonesboro?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Jonesboro flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. When your Jonesboro flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Jonesboro Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Jonesboro flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (870) 705-5022 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.